Welcome to The Blue Boar Inn at Great Ryburgh
A traditional Norfolk country inn in North Norfolk
Whether you're looking for...
- A friendly venue for a drink with friends
- A cosy hostelry with a great range of home cooked food
- Comfortable accommodation from which to explore the scenery and attractions of North Norfolk
- A welcoming setting for a party or function
...you can be sure you won't be disappointed at The Blue Boar Inn, Great Ryburgh, Norfolk.
Situated in the charming Norfolk village of Great Ryburgh, near Fakenham, this traditional 17th century English country inn boasts low-beamed ceilings, an impressive inglenook fireplace in the main bar and offers a warm welcome to both regulars and new customers alike.
The Blue Boar Inn also has
- A relaxed beer garden
- Ample car parking
- An enclosed children's play area
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access for residents
Call us now on 01328 829212 to reserve your table, book one of our delightful cottage style rooms or simply pop in to sample our range of Real Ales & Fine Wines – We look forward to seeing you!